Coupon Trading Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coupon Trading Post

Coupon Trading

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(H) Winston/Salem Coupons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krystal

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-12-13

(H) Winston/Salem Coupons Empty
PostSubject: (H) Winston/Salem Coupons   (H) Winston/Salem Coupons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 1:39 am

I have:

(4) .75 off one pack any winston or salem brand exp 1/31/07 FL on back - good at all WINN DIXIE Locations

(2) 1.00 off one pack WINSTON exp 1-31-07 FL on back

(2) 6.00 off 4 packs or 1 carton WINSTON exp 1-31-07 FL on back

if anyone can use these please let me know as i don't smoke and cannot use these. will accept 4 stamps for these.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Heck

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-12-10

PostSubject: cig coupons   (H) Winston/Salem Coupons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 4:50 am

HI! I will send you 4 stamps for the coupons! I don't need the ones for Winn Dixie. We don't have that around here, but the second two on the post I can definitely use. My address is:

Send me your address if you decide to trade with me!

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Smile
Carrie

Last edited by on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krystal

PostSubject: Re: (H) Winston/Salem Coupons   (H) Winston/Salem Coupons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:35 am

they're yours - i'll pm my address Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie Heck

PostSubject: Re: (H) Winston/Salem Coupons   (H) Winston/Salem Coupons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:48 am

Great! Thanks!!1 Did you get my address from earlier! I erased it from the post so it wasn't out there from the world to see!! I very nice and concerned trader suggested I remove it from the public posts and I appreciate her concern!!

I will send you a BIG envelope of coupons for you to sort through! Did you see my other posts about the 1800 #'s and the other printable coupon websites?
Smile

C
Back to top Go down
Krystal

PostSubject: Re: (H) Winston/Salem Coupons   (H) Winston/Salem Coupons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 8:35 am

yes, i copied your address before you erased it. thanks for the coupons!! no i didnt see those posts... ill look for them now Smile
Back to top Go down
Carrie Heck

PostSubject: Re: (H) Winston/Salem Coupons   (H) Winston/Salem Coupons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 9:24 am

I don't think I got your address yet! Can you PM it to me again so I can get your coupon envelope ready!?!
THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Carrie Heck

PostSubject: Re: (H) Winston/Salem Coupons   (H) Winston/Salem Coupons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 9:25 am

Oh wait! I am sorry, you wanted stamps, right? Did you want an envelope with any coupons too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (H) Winston/Salem Coupons   (H) Winston/Salem Coupons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(H) Winston/Salem Coupons
Page 1 of 1