Coupon Trading Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coupon Trading Post

Coupon Trading

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie Heck

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2006-12-10

The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables Empty
PostSubject: The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables   The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 9:41 am

http://www.thecouponclippers.com/index.html

I bought 10 coupons yesterday for $2.00 for 10 free bags of Betty Crocker mashed potato mixes!

They have LOTS of diaper coupons for like 20 cents each!!!

Check them out!

And, I just ordered from them last night and they sent me an email this morning telling me they already shipped my order!

You have to order $3 minimum to checkout! They take Paypal too!

Smile
Carrie
Back to top Go down
itsallaboutme

itsallaboutme

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables   The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 10:00 am

Where did you find the Betty Crocker ones?I looked for them but can't find them on the site.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Heck

PostSubject: Re: The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables   The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 10:58 am

I may have bought the last of them!!! That was yesterday. The limit was 10, but I thought there were. I think I found it under the HOT section!
Back to top Go down
Tsunami

Tsunami

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables   The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 6:40 pm

Awsome site. Thanks
Back to top Go down
itsallaboutme

itsallaboutme

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables   The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 11:36 pm

Have you ordered from them before?I was wondering if so how long to they take to arrive?I want toored some coupons but they expire 12/31 so I didn't know if they would get here in time.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Heck

PostSubject: Re: The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables   The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 7:27 am

I have ordered twice from them now. The coupons have yet to arrive, but they already sent a message that they mailed them, and I ordered one order Wednesday and the other just yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables   The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coupon Clippers buy coupons cheap!! also printables
Page 1 of 1